Tuesday 7 May 2013

Look! We have faces!

I thought it was probably a good time now to show y'all that I have a face.
 
And the girls that I've been collaborating with also have knees and elbows faces.  We are primarily out in the world with our nails, sometimes nude *SHOCK FACE* but usually painted.  But we do has face - so lets show them quickly - you can recoil in horror and then we can move right along.
 
This be Bee, yo.  Otherwise known as Bianca, today she ate spaghetti in her car.  Yep!  IN HER CAR!!  Cuz that's how she rolls.
 
 
 
 
This is Kermit Caitlyn, she likes snuggles and has pretty eyes, can you tell?  I think she's channelling Mischa Barton (in the Sixth Sense) here.
 
 
 This is midge, midge is not huge.  Not sure where midge came from though.  She also has a name that starts with Jennifer, but I can't remember what it is... 
 
 
 
 This is me.  You know it's true that thing they say, about the wind changing?  Yeah.  Sorry.  But - I do have a chanel bag on the side of my head - how many people do you know with a headbag?  Hmmmmn?
  


 This is Naomi, I made up a song for her "If you don't Naomi by now, you will never, never, never Naomi"...  Chart topper don't you think?  Naomi doesn't look impressed.
 


 And last but not least is Woody, I mean manwood, I mean Sylvie.  Sylvie's name means Wood Forest or something.  I think it's cuz she's really hard, I mean look at that face.  I cropped out her guns as I didn't want to frighten you away.  She is one scary Asian woman.



So that's it for now.  I figure if anyone is reading this by this point that you're doing well, but more importantly - so am I!!  (*SNAPS TO ME*)

Lynz xo
:P

1 comment: