Friday 3 May 2013

Welcome

So pretty much everyone I know thinks I should create a blog.  I mean - my maths hasn't been great since before high school but I would say that if you minus 95% of the people I know - the rest would've suggested it.  Or maybe it was about 4 people.  Either way - I'm here for the people.  *curtsies*

So firstly I think I should chuck in some free advertising.I have an IG account - it can be found by searching "hammerednails". Pity that address wasn't free on here - dangit.


Anyway.  I like to paint nails and say goofy things.  Sometimes I'm funny - mostly I'm lame - but I'm ok with that - I gave up on being cool a long time ago - now I just want to have fun.  "ohhh girls just a wanna have, they justa wanna, they justa wannnnaaaaaa".

So peeps - this entry is lame and short but you gotta start somewhere yeah?

P.S.  SHOUTOUT to my homegirls (no they are not at home and they aren't girls, they're bitches yo) we started our own little nail group but whilst we're all in each others pockets day to day - this group has too much love for 6 people so we're encouraging you to join us.  DRINK THE KOOL AID.

We have:
mulanpoopy          (Sylvie)               (Woody)
jennacide77          (Jennifer)             (Midge)
tinkybell_nails       (Bianca)
icebubbleteanails   (Caitlyn)
nailsbynaomi         (Naomi) &
hammerednails      (me-Lyndsay)


But we have just started a new tag that we want to use for when we do a big group collaboration, we pick and agree upon a theme and then all have a crack at it.  It's for us and it's for you!  It's not exclusive and it's not for beginners or advanced - it's for whoever wants to have a go - if you don't have all the right colours don't worry - if you do but you don't have the skills - don't worry.  This is for funtimes not worrytimes.

It is #worldwidenailettes

Love,
Lynz xo

2 comments:

mulanpoopyxx said...

WHOOO*

GIANT ORGY!!!

Unknown said...

SEXY TIMES - VERRRRY NICE!